A/Prof Arthas Flabouris
MD FCICM FANZCA, AsFASAsM, Post Grad Aviation Medicine, Post Grad Peri Operative and Critical Care Echocardiography.
Associate Professor, Acute Care Discipline, School Of Medicine, University of Adelaide
- Promote Intensive Care Medicine through clinical, teaching and research activities. Support opportunities for those who also wish to experience, learn and contribute to the care of the critically ill and the speciality of Intensive Care Medicine.
- Academic activities include teaching and supervision of undergraduate, vocational trainees and higher degree students.
- Research interest include Health Services research and systems of response to the deteriorating patient
- Retrieval, trauma and Ultrasound in ICU.
- CICM Primary and Fellowship examiner.
- Soccer – playing, coaching and referee.