Dr Krishnaswamy "Krish" Sundararajan
Graduated MBBS from The University of Tamilnadu. India in 2000. Attained his
Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons (FCPS) and Doctorate in Medicine (MD) in Anaesthesiology in India in 2005, and Fellowship of the College of Intensive Care Medicine (FCICM) in 2009 and the European Diploma in Intensive care Medicine (EDIC) in 2010.
Post graduate certificate in clinical ultrasound in 2011.
Gold Medallist in the Fellowship in Anaesthesiology (FCPS) 2005
Winner of B Braun International Scholarship for Scientific and Academic excellence in Anaesthesiology (2005)
Joined the fulltime staff of the RAH ICU in 2010.
- Clinical Lecturer in Acute Care Medicine, University of Adelaide
- Supervisor of Training for Year 6 Medical students, University of Adelaide
- Member of RAH-Critical care services (Safety and Quality Working Group)
- Member of ANZICS Safety & Quality committee
- Examiner for the CICM Primary exam.
- Research interests include
- Ethics and End of Life
- Patient and Family Support (Clinical Psychology)
- Medical Emergency Teams
- Epidemiology / Outcomes (Predictors, Quality of Life, Safety)
- Basic sciences and clinical teaching and training.
- Co-ordinator of CICM (e-Learning) Project
- Medical Quiz / Debates
- Clinical Ultrasound
- Health and Business Administration
- Cricket (India-Australia Test Matches in particular)
- Australian Wild Life Photography
- Classical Music